We have taken ALL of the appropriate steps in the office to protect you and your family’s health, namely:
1. self contained front vestibule for waiting to enter clinic and hand sanitization area
2. limit of 3 patients in clinic (no limit to family members) at any one time
3. three sanitization areas for hand hygiene
4. front desk sneeze guard installed
5. hospital grade table and POS machine sanitizer used after any patient contact
6. digital thermometer for instant forehead temperature checks prior to adjustment if necessary
7. both Doctors will wear face masks if required
8. social distancing measures taken place in reception
Please RESPECT our protocol by waiting in the front vestibule until the Doctor signals for you to enter the clinic. We will need added time to sanitize tables in between patient visits.
You may book an appointment using our online booking app, leaving a voicemail or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need care outside of these hours.
Wed 8 -10am, 1-6pm
Mon 8 – 10am
Thurs 3 – 6pm
We trust you will find the changes to the clinic to be pleasant and in yours and your family’s best interests.
Dr. Peter Hryciuk and Dr. Marco Capizzano